Seriously, I realize I have been a negative nanny for a couple posts, but for some reason I just can't help it! Maybe it's the weather, or this oh so cheerful season I oh so love! (can't you just feel the sarcasm) But here is another one...
*Seriously is it really necessary to put on my coat to go out and smoke? What? Are you too lazy to get your own out of your locker or from your station!!! I don't exactly enjoy going home smelling like s@*$! I don't know how you do it!
*Seriously, I'm an adult, married for 8 years, two kids, do you really find it necessary to treat me with disrespect? To treat me like a teenager. As my instructor, I treat you with respect, past a smile on my face, talk nice and still you are ornery to my face. Don't take out your anger at the immature little girls who come to the school and are disrespectful to you, out on us mature individuals!
*Seriously, do women really have to have a period. I mean what the heck! Can't we just turn it on and off when we want to get preggers or not, when we want to feel bloated, and ornery, horny... I hate having a period, wondering what time of day it's going to hit or what day at that!!! Lovely happy thing to have, we women!
*Seriously, why does it have to be so hard to make it home to see your family during the holidays!
*Seriously, why do I have to guess what you want for Christmas? Why the heck can't you just tell me, or better yet buy it and I'll lovingly wrap it for you! Why do I have to remember hints that you drop throughout the year? Is it really that important to surprise you, yes the children, but an adult? Maybe I am just a scrooge but that is only one of the reasons I don't care for this holiday. "Ohh Ohh, guess what I want? Just guess?!!" Wahoo, I love guessing a mans mind.
*Seriously, why do I feel so ornery today! I just vented to my oh so amazing friend Lyndi for 45 minutes and she is so wonderful to just listen and comment when needed, but I still feel the need somehow!
*Seriously, don't get me started on Teachers who don't let kids doing the potty dance go to the bathroom and end up wetting themselves in front of the whole class!!! (no, not to my kids... just an acquaintance) However, what a hag of a teacher!!!
Seriously, I think I'm done for now... enjoy this wonderful post. I think I'll feel better when I'm out of school!! 3 more months!! There is a light.... Apparently I just had a bad day... I'm only human.
3 comments:
I'm sorry you're had a bad day. I hope things look up soon! Take care!
I hate those days...I hope you feel better! Three months?? HOly cow that went by fast! COngrats on surviving! :)
**********HINT*************
*****HINT*************
******HINT**********
1.PORTER CABLE COMBO PACK FROM LOWES - BOTTOM SHELF THE LAST TIME I SAW IT .
2. IPOD 8GB NANO
GRN ,BLU,GRY,BLK,ORG
ANY OF THESE COLORS
HINT**********************
***********HINT*************
PS..... FOR MANY YEARS ....ROASTERY COOK
Post a Comment