Here in Iowa we have Beggars night, we trick or treat on the 30th instead of the 31st for saftey reasons. So last night I took the kiddo's to the local mall where they were hosting a family night of trick or treating and fun! The girls had a blast, we ran into so many friends and we got lots fun candy and goodies. We went with our neighbors/friends, Zena, Ajla and Lala and they all had so much fun together! After going to the mall we met our other friends at the McDonalds nearby to have a late (8:00) dinner and play on the playland for 10 minutes, then went home afterwards and took a bath, proceeded to pour a butt load of conditioner on Sam's hair to get all the back combing out, then finally accomplishing that put the kiddos to bed at around 10pm, exhausted and happy! A good night all together! Then tonight we went to our church's Trunk or Treating party and that was also fun for the kids, going from car to car in the beautiful night weather (70 degrees) totally unheard of here on halloween for decades, there is always an ice storm or sleeting rain or something miserable! We didn't really dress up tonight because we went straight after getting home from school, so we threw on butterfly wings and painted our noses black and we were all butterflys! It worked! Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween, I know I did!



7 comments:
Hey Lindsay! First your girl's costumes are freaking amazing! Sam's hair-do is the coolest. Her mom must be a super rad hair stylist or something....
And second...where are the pics of YOU missy?? I am glad you had such a fun time with your girls. I love all the cute pics on the slideshow.
Third...where is Matt??
holy buckets that mow-hawk ROCKS! i just finished my post, and i'm making the rounds ~ fun post, you have such dang cute girls!!! it was good talking to you, makes me miss you even more!
love you lou!!!!
p.s
i put a little black hair dye in liv's hair and that was crazy to wash out... sam is a trooper!
Wow Sam's hair is amazing. They look so cute. Glad you had a good Halloween. I love the pictures with the thong (I don't mean flip flop) in the background:)
LOVE the mannequin butts with thongs on in the background! Your girls looked so beautiful and WOW on Sam's hair! Miss you guys!
Did you guys get a dog? I love the costumes!
Her hair is amazing!!! They both look super cute.
What great pics!!! Love the hair and make up and costumes, so wonderfully halloweeny!!!
Loved chatting with ya!
Loni
Post a Comment