Monday, September 15, 2008
I Love Halloween!!!
I must say, out of all the holidays out there, Halloween is my favorite!! September 1st is the funnest day! It's the day we pull out the Halloween decorations!!! YAY...Frankie (my friendly Frankenstein) is already on the door welcoming our visitors, we are already planning our big Halloween costumes, and baking cinnamon/apple/pumpkin goodies! I may not have crazy tons of decorations, and may not play the scary music, or go all all out, however, it is officially my favorite holiday!! I can't put my finger on it why, it just is... (maybe it's because deep down, I'm a witch in disguise ;-) so Happy Halloween everyone! Tell me what your favorite holiday is? (I know Matt's is Christmas...and we all know how I feel about Christmas) And it is official, we are private now, so you just have to log in to view! Happy day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok, I thought I was weird already putting out my Halloween decorations, but I feel better now. I love Halloween to!
I am pretty even keel about all the holidays. I decorate a little for some, but not really that much for anything. I like holidays, but I just don't put a lot of energy into them. Probably Christmas is my favorite though.
I love Halloween!!! Its so fun to become someone else for a night!!!!! Thanks for the invite to your blog missy!! Hope things are calming down in your neck of the woods!
I love halloween too! Christmas has to be my fave though.
Hey, I wanted to talk to you, can you send me your phone number?
I like halloween... NOT like you and Dar. You two are much bigger fans of this 'holiday'. I love the 4th of July! Nothing like the middle of summer time! Oh the red white and blue ~
Darling blog! Hope your'e all well!
Miss you and love ya!!!
Jamie
Oh Linds! It's Georgia here, I know you won't know my google name.
I as well love Halloween, I have even had more than one costume for the same halloween!
But you know me I'm a cheap skate, and I don't like to waste money on decorations, nor do I have the time to put them up yet alone take them down! But I do love to see others decorations!
I jus miss the good ol days when kids really would trick-or-treat door to door, and there were kids everywhere. Now days with the trunk-or-treat I don't get to see many kids dressed up since I don't have any of my own. Halloween feels different without the kids all over the streets on halloween.
So do tell what are you dressing up as?
Sorry about your crappy day...that sucks when people are rude AND don't leave a tip!! ugh!
LOVE Halloween friend! I too have to say it is up there with my top fav holidays. I also really like Easter and Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment