
Sam and Meag before the graduation


Sam and her friend Brenna
Sam waiting to walkSamantha had her pre-school graduation this week and it was great! She was the proudest girl, (and I was the proudest mommy) there! The kids sang a couple songs for us, did the pledge of alegiance. They had made their own caps, and Sam wanted her hair curled. They got a diploma, and we had cake and punch afterwards with her teachers and the other parents, complete chaos! Sam invited her special friend, Sara Stinger, to come see her graduate. (Sara is my date night sitter, the girls love her and her husband!) We took Sam to a dinner of her choice before the ceremony, she chose Nick-n-Willys pizza, just like her daddy! I am so proud of my sweet, kind, tender hearted little Sam! She did great up on the stage, sang loud, smiled big and held still! The teachers did a little video and picture presentation of all the kids, it was so great, the only time I teared up, you'd think they could pick less emotional music to go along!! Anyways, Sam is so so sad to leave her teachers, Miss Heidi and Miss Jennifer, she loves them so much, and they have been so good to her and for her, they were her very best friends at school!! Last month her teacher said "Sammy, we'll miss you so much, what are we going to do without you!" and Sammy replied "don't worry Miss Jennifer, Meagan will be here next year to take care of you!" And she was always generous with her love, and always told them how much she loved them! She is just such a gem, and I am so thankful to have her for a daughter, she has the most amazing personality, so loving and accepting. I just can't believe how fast she is growing, my little girl is a young lady now, it's sad! I will keep trying to cherish these wonderful years before they are gone!! So here are some pictures of her graduation, hope you enjoy!

5 comments:
Your two girls really are the cutest Lindsay!! Way to go big girl Sam :) You are such a good little mom :)
Yay...now that school is out for the summer for Steve---how about that dinner????
Samantha is a funny girl! It's crazy seeing Sam and Meag grow up online. They are beautiful!!!
I miss the Sprague girls!!!!!
Love you Linds
Jamie
Linds,
Isn't it amazing how quickly time goes!!! Enjoy every minute, because once Kindergarten hits, it is all down hill from there!!! Just kidding, it is great to see them learning and growing and having all different kinds of experiences that they have. Love you!!! Loni and fam
Nice :) I can't wait, either! Alex and Em are expecting in the next 2 weeks! Can you believe that?? Oh, and the "we" in my last post is me and my GF who's been living with me for the last year. :P
I can't believe how big they are getting. They are so cute.
Post a Comment