Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Easter...Happy Spring

We are so excited that it is finally warming up here in the Midwest! We played outside today, riding bikes, enjoyed the melting snow and the mud, the wonderful non-depressing sunshine!! Meagan decided to try out Sams big girl bike, she did great, but had a hard time starting off, so I look up from my book, and see Sam helping her along, oh my gosh, it was darling!! They had so much fun, giggling and playing together, it just lifted my heart, there are days I wonder if they will ever not argue over one thing or another. But today, they played so so well, it was wonderful! I took them to the grocery store and they were just giggling in the isles, teasing each other, they were just having so much fun, it was great. After Meag being sick these past two weeks with one virus on top of another and even at the same time, I think they were both so glad Meag wasn't on the couch sleeping, coughing, or watching a movie, they were just enjoying each other immensely. So my day off today was great, back to school tomorrow!!

Matt took them to see the Easter Bunny last week, they loved it, hugged him, sat in his lap. The little stinkers wouldn't even do that with Santa, I think the Bunny is way scarrier than Santa, but oh well! So our household welcomes Spring with very open arms, happy warmth, happy flowers, happy pool opening soon, happy sun tan (I'm done being transparent) happy highlights, happy hanging outside, happy capri's, happy skirts and happy FLIP FLOPS!! You may add on any more I missed, I'm sure I missed alot! Hope you all are enjoying the somewhat warmer weather too! Happy Easter!




















5 comments:

janaeg said...

So I am with you about the Easter Bunny being scarier you would think, but I bet Aubrey would be the same way... That whole don't talk to strangers thing and Santa being a person, maybe it makes it easier to sit by a bunny?... Hmmm! I can't wait for it to warm up more here too. At least the snow is gone on the ground at the park now so we can play.

Debbi said...

oh I am so excited you have no idea. i am not a big easter bunny fan, what has he got to do with easter? oh well - just another thing. so what book are you reading and looking up from? share share!

Anne-Marie said...

We are SOO ready for spring too!! YAY for warmer temps. Bring it on!!

Jamie said...

Lindsay Lou, great pics!!! I just love that book you recommened to me. You'll have to read it. I'm just about finished. (I guess I hope it ends well?.?.)
love you ~ Jamie

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so stinkin' cute and I love that story about them helping each other! How fun! I totally hear you about getting excited to see them love each other. Yeah for spring time!! Happy finally getting some sun!