Saturday, February 23, 2008
My Night...
So, I have to tell you all about my day today! Woke up, got invited to the Science Center, debated on whether to go or not cause I had tons to do, but decided to go, we all had cabin fever. Had a great time at the Sci Center with Lyndi and her little one Aiden, got McDonald's on the way home, had a carpet picnic watched Cinderella II, Meags favorite. Cut my friend Sara's hair, (gorgeous hair by the way); styled my other friend Debbi's hair (seriously thick hair) into a great headache causing up-do, both things I love to do, and would do all day every day if I could!! Got out the swim suit AAAHHHHHH, and the girls suits, shaved... it's been a while, got to have something to keep me warm this winter! Took the girls to the YMCA for a pre-school Luau they have been looking forward to all week, got in the pool, swam for a while, sitting in the water watching the girls play, look around me and see poop, poop in the pool, poop that was coming out of Meagans suit, lots and lots o poop... hhhmmmm, Meagan is famous for pooping whenever we swim, but she has also been potty trained for quite a while, several months in fact, the little fart pooped in the pool!!!! They had to clear the pool for 30 minutes while I, the mortified mother, cleaned out the poop and the grossed out employee chlorinated the poopy area. All the while Meag was looking so sweet and innocent, saddened because she could not re-enter the pool and Sam continued swimming in another un-poopy area! May I reiterate MORTIFIED!!!! But we survived! After swimming, and clearing out the pool, we continued to go to other rooms at the Y where they had different activities in each room, and jumped in one of those blow up jump things, a cake walk, bowling, and necklace making, with an ice cream intake to top off the night! It was a MAGICAL day!! I'm so glad the day is over! How was yours?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, Lindsay I am laughing soo hard! How funny and mordifying at the same time! I would have lost it! I loved my hair and it didn't hurt until after the dance (probably because I didn't notice in the dance!) what a fun night for you:)
I know that was not easy for you, but I just love stories like that! I can't stop laughing!!!
Lou, thanks again for the hour phone call that made me feel so much better! You should start charging... you'll make a fortune off me alone ~
Love ya
Hey Lindsay it's Kari... just checking out your blog for the first time! I'm so sorry about your adventure in the pool- what a nightmare!! It'll be one you tell Meagan for years to come! Your family pictures are so cute- who took them?
O MY GOSH!!! See this is why I don't have kids...just kidding. Thanks again for cutting my hair I LOVE IT!!!
Sara Stinger
That is better than you telling me on the phone!! I can't stop laughing. :D
Love ya Summer
Oh girl! I totally am feeling for you right now. They would have had to clean up vomit too if it was me cleaning out the pool. --Elise
That is great!!! You need to write that one down to reminder her when she has her own kids. But I must say....if I were in your shoes I would have picked up the girls and left as quick as possible before anyone figured out where it was coming from.
Darlene
OH MY!! I would have DIED!! You are a good person for staying! I would've headed straight for the door and NEVER back! You'll never forget that and you can pay her back for it when she gets married and has kids and the same thing happens to her. You can just sit back and laugh!!
I love it! The joys of motherhood. I didn't even know you had a blog until I found you on Debbi's page. Fun! It's sad, but I know more about my friends from their blogs than from hanging out! Hopefully once the warmer weather comes, that will change!
Katie www.theallredspace.blogspot.com
Funny! I think it's great you said it was a magical day after what happened at the pool. :)
You've been blog tagged! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment