Friday, February 29, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, it's official, I am now a crazy mom with a fauhawk and two amazing girls (and a great husband) driving a MINIVAN!!! Yes, we finally got one!! It's beautiful! A Toyota Sienna, the one I've always wanted! Tan, cloth int., 2004, amazing condition, totally just fell into our laps! After paying off our car in January, we proceded to put 600.00 on it in Jan, 700.00 in Feb, and we would have had to put another 1000.00 in it next month, we said forget it, we would rather have a low car payment than fixing it up for tons of money every month!! I mean our 1986 truck runs better than our car!! Anyways, we broke down and got a van, and it's amazing!! Never thought I would say that, but it is!! The girls love it! Meagan loves the magic door, Sam loves that there is so much more room, and 3 rows of seats, Meag loves how the music sounds, they love that the back row seat folds backward so you can use it as a seat for a tailgate party or the drive inn! They are happy girls, and it's been a treat to see their eyes light up when they get to drive in the cool new "miniban"!!
So here it is, our cool, sweeeeet amazing van!! Can't wait to cruise with you all in it!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for joining the soccer mom club! I love it and congrats!

Jamie said...

Nerd Alert!!! (kidding-ish)
It really is beautiful, and you deserve to get pampered a little bit ~ Your dad was telling us about it the other night, but seeing a pic makes it real... very nice!!! Your a sexy soccer mom baby!
love ya girl
jamie

Debbi said...

way to go! score! I love mine and it's always so bad to admit, but they really are so nice and easier than cars!

Kari said...

Yeah for you! Congrats. Is it bad to admit that I actually look forward to the day we have enough kids that necessitate a van? I totally do, if only for the functionality and practicality! Nate is SO dragging his heals on giving in and getting one. One of these days though, I'll be as cool as you!

Summer said...

Lindsay,
I love it!! I can't wait until I have enough kids to justify getting one. Enjoy driving it around the town especially to school. :P

Love ya
Summer

Resch family said...

YES!! now I'm not the only NERD in the family! I really do like mine...but don't tell anyone I said that, I'll just deny it. Darlene

Anne-Marie said...

yay! i want to see the mohawk!

Anica said...

Congrats! I bet you all just love it. We are hoping to join the "soccer mom club" too this year.

Jonny said...

Linds, I should have read this before writing my own post...they're like exactly the same!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Andrea said...

Ok I hate you!!! I am soo jealous~ how nice to have ROOM to actually put things and lots of extra space for the kiddos! Wow-- fun for you guys! So i guess since we haven't run into each other as Costco lately...then we should definitely plan a time to get together. Steve really thinks her hubby is awesome ;) SO since you are the busy one with her hair school...then you plan the time :)

Andrea said...

p.s i MUST see a pic of this new hair-do! FAUX HAWK post!!!

The Halls said...

that is so fun! their is nothing wrong with being the minivan mom!!!! you guys are so cute

Jennilyn said...

YEAH I thought I saw that sweet ride in front of your house! We have the same one and LOVE it!!! It is a great car and Toyota's are the best. Congrats!