Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We went and got our pictures taken this weekend, it was so fun, cold, but i think most of them turned out well, here are just some of them that were taken, hope you enjoy them!!



meagan refused to smile after the first set of pics, she was being so pouty, i wish we could've gotten better ones of her face, it was funny!!
me and my girls, aren't we sweet!!






So, here are just a few of them! Sam and Meagan love preschool, love learning, Sam is picking up her letters and writing her name, she is just so smart! Meag is constantly singing, school songs, her favorite movie tunes, she is so funny!! She is just a sassy little thing!! And also so smart! Anything Samantha is doing she will be doing too!! They play so well together, I love that they are best friends, it's great, it makes me wish I had a sister that close to me growing up!!
I am full time in school right now, and I love it!! Thats all I do, I go to school, come home, pick up the girls from Kary's (my sis in law) matt has wednesdays and thursdays off so he takes them on those days, i get home at 5:30 pm, make dinner, play with the kids, it's tiring but it's a great schedule!
Matt loves his job, he is getting used to being Mr mom, I think the girls love having him around more, it's nice to have a change every once in a while!! And i'm sure i married Clark Griswald, matt is so into the christmas season, if we had a house right now, it would be plastered in christmas lights!!!!
Happy Holidays everyone, enjoy the season!!

6 comments:

Resch family said...

Linds, you have a gorgeous family. We really miss you guys. I can't wait to get to know those girls. Love ya, Dar

Anne-Marie said...

those are adorable! WE're so excited for you and your school. WE miss seeing you around, though!

Summer said...

Your family is so cute together!! I love the pic of the two of them on the railroad tracks. So cute :P

Debbi said...

Did Jessie take these? They are great! I love it and I'm so sad we don't see you more now, but at least you blog now!:)

janaeg said...

Great pictures and good luck with the schooling...

Jamie said...

you ALL are so photogenic! Your hair looks fantastic! Sam has your hair ~ you all look so happy, I can't stop looking at them.
love you!!!!!!!